Decal Application Instructions
Congratulations on your brand new Bay Life decal! Follow these step by step instructions and you'll be riding in style in no time. If you screw it up, don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Hit us up and we'll send you a new one at no charge, just pay shipping!
- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use a glass cleaner.
- Rub a squeegee or credit card firmly across the decal through the clear transfer tape to prepare it for application. This ensures the vinyl will cling to the transfer tape and removes air bubbles.
- Slowly peel the paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Carefully lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Keep the squeegee in hand incase parts of the sticker start to come off. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4. Pay attention to the corners of the lettering.
- Ride in style and rep the waters you call home, wherever you may roam!